Effectiveness is all about how we do it.
Using time tested tools and methods, the Cii has taken process improvement into the 21st century by using the experience of its experts to bring a totally new perspective to problem-solving with its “Solution-based” strategy. Rather than blindly jumping in to a project, the Cii begins with an organizational assessment to confirm the issues and prioritize the efforts. This helps reduce the risk of failure and focuses on the right things at the right time.
Organizational Assessment – The Cii will assess your organization’s performance from two different perspectives:
- White Belt
- Yellow Belt (Lean)
- Green Belt
- Brown Belt (DFSS)
- Black Belt
- Business Process Management
- Executive Belt - Level 1 & 2
How can I solve my company's issues now?
Cii’s training and consulting focuses on three success Continuous improvement Management characteristics:
- Mind set (How a leader should think)
- Tool set (What a leader should require the organization to use)
- Behavior set (What a leader does and doesn’t do)